Romance is for EVERYONE.
I teamed up with fellow reviewer, blogger, and podcaster Tamara Ford of Shelf Addiction to bring you our top romance book picks for this Valentine’s Day. Of course, romance is evergreen, so these sweet and sexy stories will keep you warm alllll year round. *wink*
Tamara and I chatted about our top picks across two podcast episodes—Part 1 on Shelf Addiction and Part 2 on GraveTells. Each episode features TEN romance books (5 from each of us) that cover a generous spectrum of romance genres. From kinky to young adult, there’s something here for every reader. Listen using the widget below, or visit my YouTube and Spreaker channels and look for Episode 5: Romance for Every Reader, Part 2. I’ve also included Tamara’s episode below!
Books mentioned in this episode
- Priest by Sierra Simone* — ebook | audiobook
- How to Bang a Billionaire by Alexis Hall* — ebook | audiobook
- A Duke in the Night by Kelly Bowen — ebook
- Kidnapped by the Pirate by Keira Andrews* — ebook
- Hunted by Rebecca Zanetti — ebook | audiobook
The audio degraded in the last 15 minutes of the podcast, so I (sadly) had to edit out these mentions…
- The Mistress and Her Men by Minerva Howe — ebook (historical BDSM menage)
- Haven by Lindsay J. Pryor — ebook (paranormal romance)
* denotes spicy or kinky read
Shelf Addiction recommends
- French Silk by Sandra Brown — ebook | audiobook
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover — ebook | audiobook
- White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout — ebook | audiobook
- Moon Called by Patricia Briggs — ebook | audiobook
- Ten Tiny Breaths by K. A. Tucker — ebook | audiobook
Meet my guest!
Join the discussion
Did we choose any of your faves? Let’s chat! Leave me a comment below and let me know what you thought of our Valentine’s Day list! <3